Code of Conduct
Sadhana Joshi, Managing Director of Avenue Solicitors is a proud member of Resolution, a community of family justice professionals who work with families and individuals to resolve issues in a constructive way.
Resolution membership is about the approach Avenue Solicitors takes to its work. This means that as a Resolution member, Avenue Solicitors will always seek to reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation, support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first and act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
Sadhana knows, from her 23 years working as a family law professional, that clients reach the best outcomes when they are helped to understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions. This is why she uses experience and knowledge to guide her clients through the options available to them.
As a Resolution member, Sadhana has signed up to a Code of Practice that will demonstrate to clients the approach she will always take. The Code promotes a constructive approach to family issues and considers the needs of the whole family, in particular the best interests of children.
If you decide to work with Avenue Solicitors, this means:
- Listening to you, being honest with you and treating you with respect.
- Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
- Helping you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Working with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
Because Sadhana is signed up to the Resolution Code, she works with a network of other like-minded professionals, including mediators, financial planners and family consultants, to make sure she is helping her clients find the right approach for them.